A list has been released by www.just-eat.co.uk (a British carryout portal) of the ten dishes that have the most aphrodisiac ingredients. They are:
- Thai Green Curry – contains spices such as cardamom, ginseng, garlic, ginger and other ingredients such as basil, lemongrass and asparagus, all widely believed by many to enhance sex drive and libido
- Hot and Spicy Pizza – particularly ‘spicy’ when topped with tomatoes, onions, garlic, basil, olives, spicy meatballs and chilli peppers, all of which are aphrodisiacal ingredients.
- Chicken Korma – particularly potent, with its blend of coconut, garlic, chilli, ginger and almonds, all of which are said to particularly improve sex drive in females.
- Seafood Laksa – (Chinese Noodle Dish) – contains coconut milk, ginger, garlic, basil and onions, sure to get her in the mood
- Mole Poblano – Mexican takeaway that combines chilli peppers, almonds, garlic, tomatoes and chocolate to create a potent Latin aphrodisiac meal.
- Sushi – wasabi, well known in the East for its aphrodisiac properties wrapped with lemongrass, ginger and seaweed is a sumptuous yet affordable takeaway filled with aphrodisiac ingredients
- Chicken Tikka Masala – Britain’s favourite takeaway contains many ingredients with aphrodisiac properties, such as onions, garlic, ginger and tomatoes.
- Spicy Balinese Curry – Indonesian dish cooked in coconut milk and made with lemongrass, garlic and ginger.
- Spicy Meatballs and Pasta – available for takeaway in bigger cities, the blend of tomatoes, garlic and meatballs plus the ‘Lady and the Tramp’ sensuality of the pasta makes this Italian dish a great aphrodisiacal treat
- King Prawns with Ginger and Spring Onions – this Chinese meal not only contains the aphrodisiac prawn but ginger and onion too, both believed to increase libido.